What is Zendesk?
Zendesk is a platform we use as a help desk at Lean to manage all support requests via tickets.
Why does Lean use Zendesk?
- Support requests can easily be raised by a quick form and allow the support team at Lean to provide the best support possible.
There are 2 forms currently:
- For raising a support request: this form is for any issues you are facing and you require support for from Lean
- Add a team member to Zendesk: this form should be completed when you wish to add more team members to Zendesk (from your support or technical teams)
What to include when submitting a ticket?
In order to provide the best support we can, we would like as many details as possible of the situation you are facing. Have a look below at the best practices for sending your support ticket.
Here are the requirements for support tickets
- Description (Please summarise the issue)
- Select the impact (single user, multiple users, majority users or all users)
- The customer ID for the user affected
- The correlation ID for the attempt
- The closest possible time and date for when the issue happened (in GST) -
- Error message
- Screenshot (if available)
- Payment ID (if applicable)
Nice to haves
The below are not mandatory but can definitely help:
- Screenshots and/or screen-recordings, where relevant. Important: blur or cut out any piece of sensitive information.
⚠️ Do not send ⚠️
- Any kind of end-user sensitive information such as sort codes, account numbers, IBANs, passwords or PINs
- Any keys whether public or private. They are exclusively yours!
- Screenshots or video recordings containing end-users information such as the ones on point #1.
Any sensitive information shared through our ticketing system channel represents a security threat.
📢 Service Announcements📢
We use Zendesk to manage and send out service notifications. This is for any announcements and updates regarding Lean’s core services. You can follow the sections below to be notified of any new announcements. Please note you will need to be signed in to follow any sections within our help centre.